R&D Support Graduate
We are looking for a graduate to support the R&D Department of Farmaprojects for a long term grant. The aim of the R&D department consists in the coordination of the search, the evaluation and the acquisition of new technologies as well as the development of new generic products according to the company’s business guidelines. This position will report directly to the Senior Formulation Specialist.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Development of different pharmaceutical forms, especially solid forms.
- Work with different manufacturers, most of them located in EU.
- Document review for manufacturing: guidelines, specifications and validation protocols.
- Document preparation for registry and variations: development reports and specifications.
- Preparation of risk-assessment documentation and OOS justification.
- Visit to development centres and manufacturing plants.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
Requirements of the position:
- Pharmacy Degree. Specialist in Industrial and Galen Pharmacy.
- Advance level of English.
- Able to travel with the team.
- Goal Oriented.
- Knowledge in ICH, European and FDA guidelines. Advance Knowledge on GMP.
- Can-do Attitude
- University Agreement (1 year grant).
- Full-time paid internship with flexible hours.
- Training and development program.
- Social Benefits.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference RD-GRAD before September 15th including the following documents: Cover Letter, School and academy certificates, relevant references, any relevant documentation of international internships or stays and information of your university or business school for the internship agreement.