Information Technology Trainee
We are looking for an Information Technology Trainee to support the Information Technology Department of Farmaprojects. This position will report to the IT Manager and the main tasks will be:
- Installation and maintenance of computer equipment.
- Assistance to the person responsible for moving to new offices.
- Helpdesk, help and troubleshooting of the users of the company
- Inventory Maintenance (GLPI)
Requirements of the position:
- Information System and Network Administration Student.
- General Knowledge in Network Architecture, communications and all kinds of hardware and micro-computing.
- Medium level of English.
- University Agreement (convenio).
- Full-time paid internship with flexible hours.
- Training and development program.
- Social Benefits.
Apply for this job
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference IT-GRAD before January 20th including the following documents: Cover Letter, School and academy certificates, relevant references, any relevant documentation of international internships or stays and information of your university or business school for the internship agreement.